The sale is over!
Target, Walmart, Best Buy and Amazon now have full Black Friday sales online, with stores closing for Thanksgiving for the second year in a row.
Many of the sales will restart in stores at 5 a.m. Friday. But with tight supply lines, you might want to grab those hot gadgets and TVs before you finish your pumpkin pie, and don’t wait.
The savings site BlackFriday.com said that while prices may not be as low as they were in years past (before inflation and chip shortages), you’ll still find some excellent deals, including discounts of up to $150 on MacBook Airs, a rare price cut on Apple’s popular laptop. .
So here are some of the best Thanksgiving Day price cuts, as compiled by BlackFriday.com.
1. Best Buy Black Friday Deals
- Chromebooks from $99.
- Save up to $500 on select Samsung laptops.
- Save $150 on select MacBook Air models (starting Wednesday, November 24).
Best Buy Black Friday Headphone Deals
- $180 off – Beats by Dr. Dre Beats Studio³ wireless noise canceling headphones on sale for $169.
- $60 off Apple – AirPods Pro (with Magsafe charging case) on sale for $189.99.
- $50 off – Apple – Airpods with wireless charging case on sale for $149.99
- $40 off – Apple – AirPods (2nd Gen) (with 6 months of Apple Music free) on sale for $119.99
Best Buy Black Friday TV & Entertainment Deals
- $100 off – Samsung 65-inch Class 8000 Series LED 4K Smart Tizen TV on sale for $699.99.
- $150 off – Samsung 70-inch 4K Crystal UHD Smart Tizen TV on sale for $599.99.
- $150 off – Samsung 2.1ch soundbar with wireless subwoofer and DOLBY audio on sale for $129.99.
- $25 off – Amazon Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote on sale for $24.99
Best Buy Black Friday Kitchen Appliances Deals
- $90 off – Ninja Foodi Dual Heat Air Fry Oven on sale for $179.99
- Get a $200 Best Buy Gift Card with Major Device Purchase
- $280 off – KitchenAid Pro 5 Plus Stand Mixer on sale for $219.99 (starting Sunday, November 21)
Best Buy Black Friday Smart Home Deals
- Amazon smart speakers and displays starting at $19.99.
- Save up to 50% on Google smart home and smart security products.
Best Buy Black Friday Vacuum Deals
- $200 off – Dyson Outsize Total Clean Cordless Vacuum Cleaner on sale for $649.99.
- $100 off – Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Stick Vacuum on sale for $399.99 (November 21).
Best Buy Fitness Tracker Deals
- Save up to $100 on select Fitbit Smartwatches and Activity Trackers.
- $30 off – Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) 42mm on sale for $199.
- $60 off – Apple Watch SE (GPS) 44mm on sale for $249.
2. Walmart Black Friday Deals
According to BlackFriday.comWalmart’s best deals include:
Walmart Headphones Black Friday Deals
- Apple AirPods Pro: $159. ($38 off).
- Beats Solo Pro Wireless Headphones: $99 ($50 off). This is the best deal BlackFriday.com so far on these headphones.
Walmart Home Appliances Deals
- Instant Pot 8-qt., 9-in-1 duo crisp: $99 special purchase.
- Instant Pot 8-qt., 7-in-1 Multi-Cooker: $59 special purchase.
- iRobot Roomba i1+ Self-Legend Robot: $349, $230 off.
Walmart Fitness Tracker and Apple Watch Black Friday Deals
- Apple Watch Series 3 GPS 38mm: $109 ($90 off) and 42mm version for $139 ($90 off). t
- Fitbit Versa 2: $119 ($60 off).
- Fitbit Charge 4: $69 ($60 off).
Walmart TV Black Friday Deals
- Vizio 70-inch Class 4K SmartCast TV: $548. This special purchase is only available at Walmart.
- Roku SE Streaming Media Player: $15 (normally $30). Only available at Walmart and perfect stocking material.
- Samsung 2.1 Bluetooth Soundbar: $99 special purchase.
3. Target Black Friday Deals
These are the best Target Black Friday deals, courtesy of the savings website BlackFriday.com:
Target Small Kitchen Appliances Black Friday Deals
- KitchenAid Professional 5qt Stand Mixer – KV25G0X: 49% off – $219.99 (Original $429.99)
- Instant Pot 6-Quarter 9-in-1 Pressure Cooker Bundle: 54% Off – $59.99 (Original $129.99)
Target Headphones Black Friday Deals
- AirPods with charging case: 11% off – $114.99 (originally $129.99)
- AirPods Pro: 24% off – $189.99 (originally $224.99)
- Beats Solo Wireless Headphones: 50% off – $99.99 (originally $199.99)
Target Entertainment Black Friday Deals
- Samsung 65-inch Smart 4K Crystal HDR UHD TV TU7000 Series: 12% off – $569.99 (original $649.99)
- LG 70″ Class 4K UHD Smart LED HDR TV 70UP7070: 13% off – $649.99 (original $749.99)
Target Black Friday Deals on Apple Watch and Fitness Tracker
- Apple Watch Series 3: 15% off – $169.99 (originally $199.99)
- Apple Watch SE: 21% Off – $219.99 (Original $279.99)
- FitBit Charge 5 fitness tracker: 28% off – $129.95 (originally $179.95)
Target Home Black Friday Deals
- Shark EZ Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum: 40% off – $349.99 (originally $579.99)
- iRobot Roomba i3 Vacuum Cleaner: 33% off – $399.99 (originally $599.99)
- Dyson V8 Motorhead Origin Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner: 34% Off – $249.99 (Original $379.99)
Target Toys Black Friday Deals
- 40% off select LEGO building sets
- BOGO 50% discount on Disney Frozen toys
- Up to 50% off LOL Surprise toys
- Star Wars “The Mandalorian” The Child: 50% off – $24.99 (originally $49.99
4. Amazon Black Friday Deals
Amazon hasn’t announced many sales in advance and isn’t posting a traditional Black Friday ad. But BlackFriday.com says it’s the best place to buy Amazon-branded items such as:
Other hot electronics at Amazon include:
You can find more Amazon deals at Amazon section of BlackFriday.com.
Keep in mind that we’re not listing any deals on the XBox, PlayStation 5, or Nintendo Switch as they have list prices almost everywhere and are very hard to find at the moment.
As always, don’t waste your money.
Don’t Waste Your Money” is a registered trademark of Scripps Media, Inc. (“Scripps”).
Follow John on Instagram @johnmataresemoney
Follow John on Twitter (@JohnMatarese)
For more consumer news and money-saving advice, visit: www.dontwasteyourmoney.com
Builder who won £1million with lottery Links ticket on counter in shop
A builder who won £1 million ($1.3 million) from the lottery left his ticket on the counter in the shop. Watch the moment he found out he had won here:
Things looked unfavorable for Terry Kennedy, from Barnsley, UK, when he tried to get his hands on a EuroMillions Lucky Dip ticket last month, thinking it was a Friday – only to be told it was in fact a Saturday.
The 28-year-old then picked up a Lotto ticket instead and it matched two main numbers in the draw, entitling him to another free Lucky Dip.
And when he went to pick up this ticket, he was a little shocked.
“I had a bit of a nightmare in the store,” Terry told LADbible.
“I think I bought some pop and candy and that too, I was eating, and I dropped my pop, dropped candy.
“I think I left my change when I stepped out of the store and the old woman said, ‘Don’t forget this!’
“I turned around and it was the lottery lottery ticket, and she even said, ‘See if it’s a winner now,’ and joked about it — crazy.”
The fortune-telling shop assistant was proved right on November 10, when the lottery ticket matched five main numbers and the Bonus Ball in the Lotto draw, making it worth a million pounds.
Terry didn’t hear about his lucky charm until the next day at work, though he didn’t believe it at first. Neither did his colleagues, including his father, who went back to work.
It wasn’t until an operator confirmed the incredible news over the phone that reality kicked in, with images of the life-changing moment going viral.
Terry – who was a professional soccer player in his youth until his career was derailed by a recurring injury – called his girlfriend Kay Yoxall to share the news, but she too didn’t believe him.
Kay said, “We’ve always said that if we won and we checked our ticket at work, we’d call each other and just say, ‘Come home, we won.’
“But that’s just always a dream and you never think it’s really going to happen. When he called me and said we won — and you could hear everyone in the background — I was like, ‘You’re just squirming us up, the whole construction site is working on it, it’s a joke.’
“I had to get my brother [who also works on the site] FaceTime me and put it on Tells so I could see his reaction. And it wasn’t until I saw him that I knew it wasn’t a joke.”
As for Terry and the guys on site, they all dropped tools and headed straight for a few pints.
Terry said: “We all went to the pub, it’s about two minutes away.
“I had literally just been paid, so I had to get laps for everyone. I got everyone a few laps and basically all my pay was gone.”
Terry has been out of work since then but he has been to Tenerife and Dublin – with New York booked for January.
Kay has also been allowed to take a sabbatical and if Covid allows it, they plan to travel the world next year.
Hopefully Terry will buy that store clerk some candies and candies before he starts his life-changing adventure!
Amazon gives the Kindle’s interface a refresh
Amazon has announced that the most recent Kindles are getting a new, simpler user interface through a software update (through Ars Technica). The update focuses primarily on navigation, adding a bar at the bottom of the screen that lets you jump between the home screen, the book you’re currently reading, and the library screen. Some got the update for a few weeks, but Amazon has announced that the update will be rolled out widely in the coming weeks.
The way you access the Kindle’s quick settings (which let you turn on airplane mode, adjust brightness, and more) has also changed. You can now access the menu by swiping down from the top of the screen, rather than tapping a button.
Amazon says more changes will be coming later this year, with an update that will allow you to see more recently read books on the home screen and will refresh the library’s collection view and filter and sort menus.
Amazon’s webpage ahead of the redesign says the feature will roll out to supported devices in the coming weeks (8th generation Kindle, 7th generation Paperwhite and Oasis or later). Basically, it includes most of the Kindles released since 2015, so there’s a good chance yours will be supported.
Unfortunately Amazon didn’t make the Kindles Generation Information easily available until the update currently being rolled out. It seems the best way to find out if your device is eligible, you must use Google’s model number, which should be on the back of the device.
Like the readers’ E Ink screens, the Kindle interface is not refreshed often. Amazon only added the ability to show the lock screen the cover of the book you’re reading earlier this year. Ars Technica also reports that the Kindle web browser’s “experimental” label — which has been around for at least 10 years — according to GoodEReader – is gone. Unfortunately, Ars reports that cannot see any changes from the previous (and not so good) version.
The update should automatically install on your Kindle at some point if it’s connected to Wi-Fi, but you can also update your device manually using a computer if you want to get the new user interface as soon as possible.
Weather 12/8/21 – NCWLIFE
A cold front sweeps across the Inland Northwest today, bringing heavy mountain snowfall and high winds to much of central and eastern Washington. There is a winter storm warning today through Thursday evening for the mountain passes, including Snoqualmie and Stevens, where up to 12 inches of snow could fall.
The weather in north-central Washington today will be partly cloudy, windy and warmer with afternoon temperatures around 40 degrees.
A top-level weather system will roll over on Thursday with a wave of moisture at the rear, giving a 30% chance of rain/snow with afternoon temperatures around 40 degrees.
A large area of low pressure will move south from the Gulf of Alaska and along the west coast all day Friday. Weather conditions will be calm during the day with mostly cloudy skies and peaks in the lower 40’s.
Saturday through the first part of next week we will enter a more volatile weather pattern with near-continuous moderate heavy snowfall in the mountains and rain mixed with snow in the lower parts.
Saturday will be cloudy with a 90% chance of rain/snow, also warmer, with afternoon temperatures around 40 degrees.
Mostly cloudy for Sunday with a 30% chance of rain/snow, maximums in the low 40’s.
The weather pattern also remains uncertain on Monday and Tuesday with a 70% chance of precipitation on Monday and a 50% chance of rain/snow on Tuesday with maximums around 40 degrees on both days.
Uncategorized2 weeks ago
Environmental DNA sequencing allows scientists to explore the diversity of Amazonian piscine without catching fish
Uncategorized1 month ago
Blog: 25 years later, is McDonald’s a success in India? | Opinion
Uncategorized1 month ago
Sikkim State Lottery Dear Respect Morning Results
Uncategorized1 month ago
Quebec City Council Elections Results: Valérie Plante Wins 2nd Term as Montreal Mayor – Montreal
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Karnataka UGCET 2021 Mock Seat Allocation Result Released. direct link
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Well-known rapper of ‘Miya Bhai’ quits music industry citing Islam: Details
Uncategorized1 month ago
Nagaland State Lottery Dear TESTA Morning
Uncategorized1 month ago
RPSC RAS Cut Off 2021: Expected cut here, answer key to be released soon at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in