A burglar who jumped a fence to escape prison is depicted eating a piece of toast in bed with his fiancée.
Sam Hawkins, 34, made an offer for freedom from HMP Sudbury in Derbyshire on October 10 last month.
He had shared his plan to marry Danielle Foster in a Facebook post from prison the day before.
Police forces across the country then began an urgent hunt to find him, warning members of the public not to approach the “dangerous criminal”.
A Derbyshire Police spokesman confirmed that Hawkins was re-arrested in London on 15 October and returned to prison.
Meanwhile, Miss Foster temporarily changed her Facebook profile picture this week to a photo of her pout as Hawkins toplessly nibbled on a slice of toast next to her.
According to the MailOnline, Hawkins was tagged along with four blue love hearts.
“It’s crazy,” a source told the publication.
“Danielle has four children and has only been with him when he was in prison.”
They added: “So far the only pictures she has shared of him are pictures of prison calls.”
On July 5 last year, Miss Foster changed her relationship status to reveal that she was with Hawkins, who had been sentenced to nine years and four months behind bars the year before.
Hawkins was part of a seven-member gang in south London who received a total of nearly 50 years in prison in June 2019.
They specialized in ramming shops and breaking open ATMs, as well as burglaries.
Their crime wave lasted from September 2017 until their arrests in December 2018.
Hawkins and fellow burglar McKay were caught on camera at HMP Sudbury while escaping at 10:15pm on October 10.
They were said to be carrying two backpacks, another bag and a towel.
The pair were then seen walking towards the town of Ashbourne in the Peak District.
Their escape sparked a massive manhunt for his arrest and appeared to lead to further breakouts from the ‘low security’ prison.
Just two days after Hawkins escaped, arsonist Adam Curtling, 35, escaped prison.
And earlier this month, violent drug dealer Robert Shannon Smith, 28, never came back after being given a temporary permit.
HMP Sudbury, which houses 581 inmates, is a Category D prison meaning it has minimal security as violators have been assessed for risk and are trusted not to escape.
There is no suggestion that Miss Foster has anything to do with criminal activity.
The Sun Online has contacted Derbyshire Police for comment.
189 Best Amazon Cyber Monday Deals in 2021: Jaw-Dropping Discounts on Clothing, Tech, Home Goods, and More
Right on schedule, the best Amazon Cyber Monday deals 2021 has to offer are rolling in strong. Whether you’re looking to melt the world away with noise-cancelling headphones, breeze through your house chores with a robot vacuum, air fry literally everything in your kitchen, level up your skincare and wardrobe game, or get a jump on your holiday shopping, the Everything Store has, well, everything—all at mouthwatering discounts. For the best deals of the bunch, fire up that Prime membership and take a stroll through our highly-curated assortment of limited-time offers below. And don’t forget to check back in, because we’ll be keeping this list updated with the latest and greatest Amazon Cyber Monday deals 2021 all week long.
- Icebreaker 260 Tech baselayer leggings (was $115, now 30% off)
- The North Face Canyonlands half-zip fleece sweatshirt (was $70, now 31% off)
- Billy Reid double breasted wool peacoat (was $695, now 38% off)
- Baffin insulated slipper (was $45, now 11% off)
- Sperry Avenue duck boot (was $110, now 46% off)
- London Fog Durham rain coat (was $350, now 66% off)
- Icebreaker Merino Mens 175 thermal base layer (was $70, now 16% off)
- Eddie Bauer CirrusLite down jacket (was $99, now 40% off)
- Ray-Ban RB2201 Laramie sunglasses (was $172, now 30% off)
- Calvin Klein RFID leather card case wallet set (was $40, now 38% off)
- Comfort Colors short sleeve tee 2-pack (was $20, now 24% off)
- Oakley Division 3.0 jacket (was $200, now 58% off)
- Hanes Ultimate 5-pack Tagless ComfortSoft crewneck T-shirt (was $40, now 58% off)
- Adidas Samba classic sneakers (was $70, now 29% off)
- Levi’s 501 original fit jeans (was $60, now 45% off)
- Champion Powerblend sweats (was $40, now 50% off)
- Dickies insulated Eisenhower jacket (was $70, now 6% off)
- Pendleton 2 pocket rogue cotton shirt (was $90, now 16% off)
- Allen Edmonds “Dylan” penny oxford loafers (was $325, now 64% off)
- Sorel Cheyenne II waterproof boot (was $155, now 25% off)
- Marmot Alassian Featherless Jacket (was $200, now 25% off)
- Burt’s Bees hand salve (was $14, now 39% off)
- Bevel shaving kit (was $90, now 27% off)
- Malin + Goetz dark rum eau de parum (was $95, now 30% off)
- Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio eau de toilette (was $95, now 37% off)
- Perricone MD Essential Fx Acyl-Glutathione Eyelid Lift Serum (was $122, now 50% off)
- Baxter of California exfoliating bar soap (was $20, now 35% off)
- Glam Up facial sheet mask 12-pack (was $17, now 40% off)
- The Art of Shaving pre-shave beard oil (was $25, now 22% off)
- Bevel after shave balm (was $15, now 13% off)
- Crest 3D Teeth Whitening Strips kit with whitening light (was $70, now 13% off)
- Oral-B Genius X Limited electric toothbrush (was $200, now 30% off)
- Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrip teeth whitening kit (was $45, now 35% off)
- Philips Norelco Multigroom 9000 all-in-one trimmer (was $100, now 22% off)
- Wahl Stainless Steel Lithium Ion 2.0+ (was $80, now 23% off)
- Panasonic Arc5 electric shaver (was $200, now 40% off)
- Belkin BoostCharge 10W Fast Wireless Charger Pad (was $30, now 50% off)
- Lenovo L28u-30 28-inch 4K monitor (was $350, now 26% off)
- Amazon Eero 6 Dual-Band Mesh Wi-Fi 6 Extender (was $89, now 40% off)
- Xbox One core wireless controller (was $65, now 20% off)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite (was $430, now 30% off)
- Google Nest Wifi 2-pack (was $299, now 30% off)
- Enoch LED desk lamp (was $36, now 48% off)
- Tile Mate bluetooth tracker (was $25, now 40% off)
- Marshall Stanmore II wireless bluetooth speakers (was $350, now 29% off)
- TCL 40-inch 1080p smart LED Roku TV (was $350, now 24% off)
- Segway Ninebot E45 electric kick scooter (was $840, now 17% off)
- Anker PowerCore III 10K wireless portable charger (was $50, now 35% off)
- Mophie 3 in 1 wireless charge pad (was $110, now 29% off)
- Apple MagSafe charger (was$39, now 18% off)
- Apple AirPods Max (was $549, now 13% off)
- LG OLED C1 Series 65” Smart TV (was $2500, now 28% off)
- Ultimate Ears Wonderboom portable bluetooth speaker (was $85, now 7% off)
- Hypervolt Bluetooth massage gun (was $349, now 29% off)
- JBL Live 660NC noise-cancelling headphones (was $200, now 69% off)
- Sennheiser Momentum 3 noise cancelling headphones (was $400, now 36% off)
- Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones (was $200, now 50% off)
- Ninja SS101 Foodi Smoothie Bowl Maker (was $120, now 33% off)
- Wusthof classic santoku knife (was $180, now 19% off)
- Mikasa Regent Bead Silverware Set (65-Piece) (was $300, now 70% off)
- All-Clad 4007AZ D3 Stainless Steel 7-piece set (was $500, now 30% off)
- OXO Good Grips Smart Seal Container 12 Piece Glass Container Set (was $31, now 23% off)
- Zwilling 7” santoku knife (was $163, now 45% off)
- Breville CS20001 Joule Sous Vide (was $200, now 20% off)
- Instant Vortex Plus 10 Quart Air Fryer (was $140, now 36% off)
- Blue Diamond Cookware Set (14-Piece) ($150, now 33% off)
- ChefSofi extra large 8 Inch 5 Cup-Capacity mortar and pestle (was $85, now 6% off)
- Staub braiser with glass lid (was $357, now 58% off)
- Zwilling Pro 7-inch santoku knife (was $163, now 45% off)
- Vitamix Explorian blender (was $400, now 29% off)
- Instant Pot Duo Plus 6 Quart(was $120, now 51% off)
- Breville Precision Brewer (was $420, now 29% off)
- Lodge 10.25” cast iron skillet (was $27, now 33% off)
- Le Creuset 3.5 quart enameled cast iron signature sauteuse oven (was $300, 17% off)
- Big Joe Classic Beanbag (was $40, now 17% off)
- Christopher Knight Home Evelyn Arm Chair (was $254, now 28% off)
- Kedland End Table Rustic Shoe Rack (was $50, now 30% off)
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum (was $300, now 35% off)
- Songmics Wooden Wall Mounted Coat Rack (was $18, now 41% off)
- Nathan James Piper Faux White Marble Coffee Table (was $180, now 33% off)
- Pelonis Ceramic Tower 1500W Indoor Space Heater (was $75, now 20% off)
- Yankee Candle Balsam & Cedar Scented Candle (was $25, now 32% off)
- Casper Sleep Pillow (was $65, now 20% off)
- InnoGear essential oil diffuser (was $30, now 15% off)
- Tuft & Needle mint queen mattress (was $1195, now 30% off)
- Dyson V8 Animal+ cord free rechargeable stick vacuum (renewed) (was $500, now 1% off)
- Molekule Air Mini air purifier (was $400, now 40% off)
- Flexispot EG1 standing desk (was $245, now 15% off)
- Sonneman 2050-63 LED Quattro task lamp (was $240, now 31% off)
- iRobot Roomba 694 robot vacuum (was $300, now 42% off)
- Casper Sleep original hybrid mattress, queen (was $1395, now 20% off)
- iRobot Roomba i3 (3150) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum (was $400, now 25% off)
- Levoit Vital 100 H13 Hepa air purifier (was $120, now 15% off)
- nuLOOM Moroccan Blythe Area Rug, 8′ x 10′ (was $619, now 22% off)
- Safavieh Natural Fiber Collection handmade jute runner, 2’6″ x 6′ (was $67, now 54% off)
- Weider Gym (was $120, now 30% off)
- Amazon Halo View Fitness tracker (was $80, now 38% off)
- SKLZ Golf Indoor Putting Green (was $40, now 26% off)
- EastPoint Sports Badminton Set (was $50, now 47% off)
- Nibiru Sport Ping Pong Paddles (4-Set) (was $38, now 47% off)
- Finer Form Multi-Functional Weight Bench (was $170, now 12% off)
- Fitbit Versa 2 Smartwatch (was $200, now 10% off)
- CAP Barbell Adjustable Weighted Vest (was $48, now 28% off)
- Marcy Multi-Position Workout Bench (was $75, now 6% off)
- NordicTrack Commercial Studio Cycle (was $2,200, now 32% off)
- Gaiam Yoga Mat (was $25, now 20% off)
- TriggerPoint GRID Foam Roller (was $40, now 13% off)
- Adidas UltraBoost 21 running shoes (was $180, now 45% off)
- NordicTrack Commercial Series + 30-Day iFit membership (was $3,200, now 22% off)
- BowFlex SelecTech 552 adjustable dumbbells (pair) (was $550, now 46% off)
- Rogue speed rope (was $26, now 30% off)
- TriggerPoint Impact handheld percussion 4-speed massage gun (was $199, now 43% off)
- Yes4All vinyl coated kettle bell (was $25, now 16% off)
Storm Team 11: Cold weather Monday before a warm-up begins | WJHL
The Storm Team 11 Forecast calls for a cold Sunday night and Monday. A warming trend begins Tuesday afternoon and continues through the rest of the workweek. There is a small chance of a shower from Wednesday. That little potential continues through Friday and even Saturday. The chance of rain may increase towards the end of the weekend or early next week.
Cold tonight and Monday
Tonight there will be some clouds. Quite cold with a minimum between 20 and 23 degrees.
Mostly sunny Monday. Some high clouds. Cold with a high of mid-30s to nearly 40 degrees throughout the area, about 42 to 44 degrees in the Tri-Cities.
Monday night mostly clear to partly cloudy. Occasional clouds nearby. Still cold with lows in the mid to upper 20s.
Plenty of sunshine for most of Tuesday with the possibility of more clouds later in the day and into the night. Softer in the afternoon. The maximum temperature is around 54 degrees in the Tri-Cities with higher 40 degrees to almost 50 degrees elsewhere.
Next rain chance?
We will be in and out of the clouds from Wednesday and it looks like it will be with periods of sunshine for the rest of the week. Moisture seems to be quite limited in our region. However, there is a very small chance of rain most days on this stretch due to a few weak systems nearby. It looks like our best chance of rain won’t be until Sunday or next Monday. Stay tuned as we gain confidence in the prediction. It’s becoming clearer that warmer air will settle in mid-to-late week with peaks in the mid-’50s to lows of the ’60s.
NYC Holiday Dining Is Back To ‘Normal’, Restaurant Owners Say
Last year, when Daniel Posner went to Manhattan for dinner over the holidays, he had no trouble getting a table as many people continued to avoid public gatherings around the COVID-19 pandemic.
This year, however, the Rye resident is making reservations before heading into town. “Restaurants are overcrowded,” he said. “I go in more often and it is bustling with crowds, both inside and out.”
He is not alone.
Nyack resident Amos Friedland ate occasionally in Manhattan last fall and winter, but only outside, usually “mid-afternoon, freezing cold under stoves.” This year he is back, but this time he eats inside.
“I am especially grateful that New York City has made vaccination mandatory for everyone who eats or works indoors,” he said. “My new favorite is King Restaurant [in the West Village] and I’m super excited that one of my favorite restaurants in the world, Le Coucou, (in SoHo) has finally just reopened.”
What a difference a year makes
Last holiday was a bleak season for many restaurants, with people ordering or staying at home. Because the government mandate for indoor eating and vaccinations is not widely available to the general public, all six of the Fireman Hospitality Group’s locations, including Bond 45 New York, Café Fiorello, Brooklyn Delicatessen, Brooklyn Diner, Redeye Grill and Trattoria Dell’Arte temporarily closed during the 2020 holidays.
“The season was cold and dark for us and many other New York City businesses,” said Sheldon “Shelly” Fireman, Firestone’s founder and veteran restorer.
However, now that dining options are close to cultural institutions and entertainment venues, including Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall and Broadway, his spots are busier than ever.
“There is life and energy in the streets again,” he said. “New Yorkers and visitors are in town and want to get together with friends and celebrate.”
It helps, he said, that Lincoln Center, Carnegie Hall and Broadway are also back in business.
“The city is back,” agrees Chris Heywood, executive vice president for global communications at NYC & Company, the city’s tourism organization. “People are ready; they’ve been on hold for so long that they’re now giving themselves permission to go out.”
Bernard Collin, Operations Director of Restaurants in the Upper East Side, La Goulue, Orsay
and Bar Italia, attribute the rise to New York’s strict vaccine policies and people wanting to get back to “normal.”
It was fully booked for Thanksgiving over a month ago and is already taking holiday bookings.
Vaccine policies, which require individuals 12 and older to identify and prove they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, has also made many diners feel safer eating indoors in New York. .
Not to mention, Heywood added, New York City is a food mecca. And the holidays are an iconic time to visit. It also helps that the city has reinvented itself, he said, with a myriad of outdoor dining options. And it also helps that foreign tourists have started to return.
There’s also the fact that restaurants in Manhattan are, well, restaurants in Manhattan.
Darin Feldman, the new Rochelle resident, who has a “NY eats and treats” Facebook page, dine in town quite often. While he took a break from that before he got vaccinated, the mandate to get vaccinated doesn’t really play a role in his thought process: rather, he goes because he enjoys it.
“The dining experience is now significantly better than anywhere else in the burbs,” Feldman said. “The menu prices here have become outrageous in my opinion and the service issues affecting restaurants seem much more pronounced outside the boroughs.”
Uncategorized6 days ago
Environmental DNA sequencing allows scientists to explore the diversity of Amazonian piscine without catching fish
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Blog: 25 years later, is McDonald’s a success in India? | Opinion
Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Sikkim State Lottery Dear Respect Morning Results
Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Nagaland State Lottery Dear TESTA Morning
Uncategorized4 weeks ago
“Experience this!” lottery launched for CT scanner campaign
Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Alleged lottery thief charged with two crimes in Wyandotte – The News Herald
Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Quebec City Council Elections Results: Valérie Plante Wins 2nd Term as Montreal Mayor – Montreal
Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Nagaland State Lottery Best soft morning result today